MEASURES OF PROGRESS
The Measures of Progress help PSESD and its partners set the right priorities to advance strategically and help us gauge whether, and how, we are working toward outcomes and our End — success for each child and eliminate the opportunity gap by leading with racial equity. Our outcomes are about how we work with each other and our partners to support racially just and equitable school systems, and thereby, impact student outcomes.
- Children meeting school readiness standards (Preschool Teaching Strategies GOLD)
- Students proficient in 3rd grade English Language Arts (ELA) (Smarter Balanced Assessment (SBA))
- Students proficient in 3rd grade Math (SBA)
- Low commitment to school (6th grade Healthy Youth Survey)
- High school graduation rate
- Postsecondary direct enrollment
- Developmental math coursetaking
- Postsecondary completion
- Students experience a racially just and humanizing school system
PSESD offers a diverse array of programs and professional development to support our region’s children, families, educators, and community partners. The programs featured in this report offer clear examples of how the work of PSESD is contributing toward our Measures of Progress, which in turn, advance us toward becoming an Antiracist Multicultural Organization and eliminating opportunity gaps.
We encourage you to visit psesd.org to learn more about everything we have to offer.